One-way turnstiles are often used to prevent illegal entry. In which direction the turnstile will be opened or locked, it can be easily adjusted with the switches on the mechanism. A buzzer (buzzer) can be added to indicate that a pass is detected on demand.
What is One Way Exit Turnstile For?
The main purpose of the turnstile is to control the entrances and exits and prevent unauthorized passages. The turnstile can be integrated with various card reading systems and automatic doors. It is presented to be mounted on the floor or on the wall, the product is delivered ready for immediate operation and offers easy and fast installation.
Working Method and Properties
Turnstile systems, which are made entirely of stainless steel, also have the option of Semi- Automatic. When an emergency signal such as power cut, fire or earthquake is given, the one of the turnstile arm is folded 90 degrees automatically and ensures serial evacuation of the personnel at the facility.
Basically, due to legal obligation, the turnstile allows free passage in both directions in case of power failure. Without the customer’s written notification and official signature, the optional system cannot be offered by us. There is also an extra contact input for emergencies.
Even if a person raises the arm without the emergency contact disabled, it will drop again when it is released. Therefore, the turnstile is not locked in any way before the emergency mode is deactivated. When the emergency mode is removed or the power supply is restored, it turns into locked position after the turnstile arm is manually lifted by the person in charge.
- It provides both entry and exit control withın the facility.
- It is a system preventing unauthorized passages; it has an optional drop arm.
- The direction of exit and the lockers on the lock can be intervened.
- Machine Dimensions are 400mm (L) x 900mm (W) x 1400mm (H) and have a stainless steel thickness of 1.5mm and 0.4mm.
- Stainless steel 3 turnstile arms are specially designed; falling arm turnstile can be adjusted according to preference. (PLC control system with Siemens logo)
- There is an Emergency stop button for emergency escapes.
- A bell to be active in case of emergency can be added.
- Thanks to its strong isolated welded industrial design, it is a long-lasting product and has high performance.
- Meets IP 65 protection class standards.
- It is suitable for floor or wall mounting.