In this hygiene barrier, which is produced entirely of high quality stainless steel, foot sole cleaning, hand washing and hand disinfection are offered together. There are knee-sensor sink, liquid soap dispenser, and paper towel holder with dustbin parts. There is also a curly dry hygiene mat beneath the sink. Thus, in alternative option you can also wash your hands and use the Jet dryer feature and then perform the disinfection process while standing on the secured and non-slippery brush system for sole cleaning purpose.
What does the FEPSET hygiene barrier do?
It is a system that solves the hygiene needs of the personnel collectively in a single machine at the entrances and exits of the workshops and facilities. This hygiene station is designed specifically for plants in the food and beverages processing and industry and large-scale facilities that work in multiple shifts simultaneously.
It is an extremely long-lasting and wear-resistant product that provides effective sanitation and hygiene protection to populated facilities with mandatory hygiene steps offered together.
Working Method and Properties
FEPSET hygiene barrier is a brushed type hygiene barrier that has mandatory hand wash and hand disinfection system. The sink is with knee sensor, the water starts to flow automatically when the person comes to the sink, and there is no need to contact the sink.
Immediately after washing the hands, the hands are dried instantly with the Jet dryer / Paper Towel next to the sink. The system is completely touch-less, therefore there is no need of physical hands contact with the devices at any point.
During the transition to disinfectant hygiene turnstile, foot sole washing brushes start to work. Shoes’ bottoms are washed by spraying a hygienic chemical and water mixture underneath.
Disinfectant is sprayed when hands are inserted into the disinfectant compartments in the hygiene barrier. Disinfectant is not sprayed and the turnstile is not opened without putting both hands into the device. Furthermore the disinfection device does not work if the personnel skipped the hands wash step. Thus, there will be complete hands wash and disinfection. After all these processes are completed, turnstile is opened and the transition to the manufacturing section is allowed.
This hygienic barrier, which can be used together with our other hygiene equipment on demand, provides absolute sanitation and saves you time.
Thanks to the hand disinfection device, disinfectant is applied automatically at the determined dosage, so that only people whose hands are properly cleaned can be entered into sensitive production areas.
Thanks to the sensors, chemicals are not used in vain and there is no waste of time. After mandatory step of washing your hands with soap, you are required to mandatory disinfect your hands in the disinfection compartments. The turnstile is released only after all the mandatory hygiene steps are completed.
- Washing and disinfecting the hands as well as washing the soles of the shoes takes place in one combined system.
- Provides quick and efficient sanitation at the facility, and saves time at the entrance to the workshops.
- It operates with sensor control, therefore hand washing, drying and disinfection processes are carried out without any contact by hands.
- Hands Dry step are presented in 2 different ways as paper towel and trash bin or Jet Hand dryer as an option.
- Brushes penetrating deep into shoe soles are at a minimum level of contraction and thorough cleaning is provided.
- A mandatory hand disinfection is provided simultaneously, and the spray time of the hand disinfectant can be programmed optionally.
- The turnstile lock that can be adjusted for the free exit according to preference.
- Turnstile released permit duration can be adjusted.
- Our product has a quality and hygienic surface structure thanks to satin stainless steel. Infection and contamination risk is minimized.
- Adjustable chemical dosage is possible. It offers washing, drying and disinfection processes together via sensors without any need for physical contact with the hands, eliminating the risk of contamination.
Dimensions: 2150mm (length) x 1050mm (width) x 1700mm (height)
TANRIVER hygiene barriers guarantee personnel hygiene in a wide variety of industries, which are very important especially at production entry and exit points.