Our double direction turnstile product, which is designed for multiple passages and it is made entirely of stainless steel, while controlling the passages and makes hand disinfection a must. It guarantees safe disinfection of the hands with a two-handed disinfection mechanism that is resistant to manual intervention from the outside.
What is Double Side Turnstile For?
With Tanriver double direction turnstiles, a controlled transition of personnel is provided at the entrance of the factory or facility, and 2 hands are simultaneously disinfected in the compartments located in front of the disinfection device. The turnstile can be integrated with various card reading systems and automatic doors. It is manufactured to be mounted on the ground and is delivered to our customers ready for immediate operation and offers easy and fast installation.
Working Method and Properties
In order to pass through the turnstile, first hand disinfection must be completed. While one side of the turnstile does not allow passage through the turnstile without taking disinfectant, the other side is only designed for exiting from facility, or it can be used in different variations such as 2 sides’ soap/disinfection dispenser or 2 sides exit turnstile. 2 hands for hand disinfection are inserted into the 2 separate compartments in front the disinfection device at the same time, the solution is sprayed as soon as both hands are detected by the sensors. There are Red / Green LED warning lamps showing that the process is done and completed or not. After the hand disinfection process of the person completed, he/she is allowed to pass the turnstile. As the second step if the machine designed to dispense the soap, the personnel will be directed to the sink section for washing hands; therefore you can be sure that all the staff washes their hands with soap. On one side of the device, there is a stainless carrier plate for the disinfectant/soap container.
- It provides both entry and exit control within the facility.
- Mandatory step for disinfection of both hands simultaneously, and the dose of the hand disinfectant can be determined (it does not function with one hand only and all spray parameters can be adjusted.)
- There is a turnstile lock that can be adjusted according to the exit direction and the preference; the turnstile time can be adjusted.
- The turnstile has a multifunctional LED light that indicates whether the unit is locked or unlocked. It provides ease of identification either one way or both.
- Machine Dimensions are 1788 mm (L) x 400mm (W) x 1400mm (H) and have a hair thickness of 1.5mm and 0.4mm.
- Stainless steel 3 twist turnstile arms are specially designed; falling arm turnstile can be adjusted according to preference. (PLC control system with Siemens logo)
- There is an Emergency stop button for emergency escapes.
- Thanks to its strong isolated welded industrial design, it is a long-lasting product and has high performance capability.
- Meets IP 65 protection class standards.